Thursday, December 9, 2010

Our Fecal Munching Compulsive Humper

Not so innocent...
Our puppy Loki continues to live up to his name, having been named after the Norse God of Mischief.  What the hell were we thinking with that name?  When he isn't stealing my bras, he is eating his own poop or dragging out my husband's underwear to show guests.

My son Big J was mortified when he walked into his room and caught Loki trying to make sweet love to his pillow.  I hope he at least bought the pillow a drink first.  Big J refused to use that pillow even after I changed the pillow case.  The Stud Muffin tried to reason with him, to which Big J responded:

Big J: "Dad I'm not going to put my head where Loki's flea infested nut sac has been!"

The Stud Muffin bought him two new pillows.

No comments: