Saturday, November 19, 2011

A moment of silence please

My daughter is away at college and apparently put her 13 year old brother in charge of her fish "Little Guy".  In this day and age of facebook and the internet we communicate in new and different ways.  The following is what I saw on my son's wall:

Lovey to Big J:  Feed my fish.


Big J to Lovey:  Your fish is dead.


Lovey to Big J: A moment of silence for Little Guy................. Way to feed him you turd!"


A day later:


Big J to Lovey: I fed your fish and it came back to life!


As a parent, I'm not sure what to address first with these two, that facebook isn't a sensitive way to tell your sister her fish is dead, or don't call your brother a turd. On the other hand Big J did bring the fish back to life.

1 comment:

Jamie H said...

I LOVE it! Too funny! So nice they could be "nice" to each other on Facebook...k

You know that our blog got it's name because Lindsi kept yelling at her kids to get their toys out of the dryer...